"This is our menu, it's short, but don't let that scare you, we're very good at the things we offer. Let me go over it with you...
Friday, April 18, 2008
The Yearning for Zion Hair Salon
Posted by jill at 12:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
and Jill came tumbling after...
"This is our menu, it's short, but don't let that scare you, we're very good at the things we offer. Let me go over it with you...
Posted by jill at 12:56 PM
5 comments:
You know what this reminds me of? WHen you are sitting in the mirror and you aren't liking what you are seeing, so you make the ugliest face you can possibly make, and you feel sick to your stomach.. This must be how they feel whenever they look at their hair like it is some kind of joke. I wonder if in that compound the words "she has such cute hair" has ever been heard or said.
THAT IS UNREAL!!! What I would give for straight locks so I could pull off some of those do's.
Was one of girls Jayne? I couldv'e sworn....
OH MY GOSH! That is hilarious! Your comments are so funny too. Not saying they are ugly, but they have been beaten with the ugly stick. mainly because of those awful hair dos, also put some make up on!
By the way thanks Jennm but I thought the blond with highlights was Jek...
Kelley has always wanted the McDonalds hair cut. Jill can we schedule a time?
McDonalds referring to your menu item "butt" bang
Post a Comment