and Jill came tumbling after...
Why is little Nick so violent? Maybe it's because our #1 sometimes drives us to drink. Good thing she's cute.
just when alexis stopped this phase she will be entering the lions den at the beach.
We will be removing Camille's fingernails next week. It's an experimental procedure, but should do the trick.
I see some things never change! They are to release a lion this year in Alexis... I can feel it.
This summer we should honestly put Caroline, Camille, Alexis and I will sacrifice little James into a enclosed space and see who comes out alive. It will feel good to all who participate and watch. Thoughts?
We're in!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Why is little Nick so violent? Maybe it's because our #1 sometimes drives us to drink. Good thing she's cute.
just when alexis stopped this phase she will be entering the lions den at the beach.
We will be removing Camille's fingernails next week. It's an experimental procedure, but should do the trick.
I see some things never change! They are to release a lion this year in Alexis... I can feel it.
This summer we should honestly put Caroline, Camille, Alexis and I will sacrifice little James into a enclosed space and see who comes out alive. It will feel good to all who participate and watch. Thoughts?
We're in!
Post a Comment