CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

"Non Nobis Domine"

As I was making dinner tonight (egg sandwiches and tomato soup, YUCK!) I was humming a song. It was song that I hadn't hummed or thought about in a long time but it's a song that I love. It's one of those songs that evokes such a strong emotion. The song was from the soundtrack to Henry V with Kenneth Branaugh. It was called "Non nobis Domine."

It takes me right back to about 19 or 20 years old, standing in Nick and Mary's living room with the stereo blaring. Those were the days... The green grass, ALL the trees, sitting on the porch watching the fireflies flicker like cameras at the Olympics. I LOVE those memories. Those were definitely some of the best times of my life.

1 comments:

JENNIFRO said...

Wasn't that just the BEST. I swear we've had such good times (better not jinx it!).

I LOVE that movie and song!!!