CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Mom and Dad's Visit





Mom and dad came to visit for Natalie's baptism, it was a great week and ended too soon. Caroline and Elizabeth couldn't get enough of them. Some of my favorite parts of their trip was going to eat lunch with the girls, we also went to several antique shops. The other highlight was when everyone came to my house while dear old dad watched the kids and we decorated Caroline's room (it looks darling, although it still has a way to go). Mom and Dad also took the kids while we went to Vermont which was SO nice of them!!
Quote of the week: Dad asked Caroline to show him her newly decorated bedroom. He told her how pretty it was she then said "thanks, now get out."

7 comments:

Jayne Layne said...

I wish I was there! That picture of Elizabeth couldn't be cuter! What a doll.

Jek said...

That quote is the best and so hilarious. Dad must be on a timer with kids, because after about an hour with alexis, he says her timer goes oFF and she becomes madder than hell and starts throwing things at him. then she will scream at the top of her lungs and say "NO GRANDPA"!!!!!!!!!

Jek said...

AND YES, ELIZABETH LOOKS EDIBLE!!

JENNIFRO said...

How could you EVER get enough of DAD!! I love AMSOF!! I miss those two--that was a great visit, I think.

jill said...

That was a great visit, although too short. I'm glad to hear that Alexis has some grit. I hope Caroline, Camille, and Alexis don't start flashing gang signs.

Jayne Layne said...

that was funny Jill. Gang signs is right, the official buttercream gang. jenn what is AMSOF?

jill said...

Afro-Man Son of Flicka!