CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

A Great day!

Why did I photoshop my face, well to hide the food in my teeth. Oh yeah, and if you ever need a haircut do yourself a favor, buy an airline ticket and fly anywhere necessary to get a good haircut from someone who knows what they're doing.
At least I thought we had a good day...
Caroline eating her raspberry sorbet
At what age can they diagnose depression? Come on Elizabeth look alive!

Today didn't start out too promising, but it took a good turn around 11:00 this morning. The kids were still in their jammies and my make-up wasn't on, but I rallied and took them out.
We started out at PetSmart and looked at all the animals. Elizabeth loved the parakeets! It was so cute to see her little face light up. They both loved the fish, especially Caroline who would scare them to the back of the tank. We saw gerbils, they were adorable! They were huddled together against the glass asleep, they looked REALLY cute and I wish I had had a camera, wait a minute, I DID have a camera, but I knew that it would wake them when the flash went off and that the glass would reflect the flash, so I nixed that. We then walked to Noodles and Company and proceeded to give our order to a girl that was as interested in what I was saying as well...you get the picture. We ate lunch and the girls did great! Then, we walked a long way (for Caroline) to Blockbuster for a movie. After that we went to get ice cream at Coldstone. Caroline and Elizabeth were very friendly to everyone and everyone we passed seemed to be enjoying the weather.


A cute little quote: Caroline walked alongside a woman who was pushing her baby in a stroller, well the woman wouldn't slow down for anything (grrrr.....) and Caroline called out "Hey! I really love your baby!"


5 comments:

Jayne Layne said...

What a fun day! I feel like Caroline says the funniest things! she looks so cute, her outfit is darling, she looks really really pretty actually!

Sandra said...

Hi Jill... thanks for the invite, now we can leave you comments. The girls are beautiful!

Jek said...

Precious! Your hair looks cute jill.

JENNIFRO said...

Fun. Too bad I missed it. Cute picture of you.

jill said...

Jek, that's why I took the picture and made the comment because my hair is ANYTHING but cute!