I feel like she looks. How early is too early to go to bed? I cleaned out the office this weekend, it's still not finished, but I'm so tired! I told Rob tonight that someday I'm going to go get a massage. You know when your shoulders and neck feel really tight? That's me.
Primary went really well today. Jr. was better than Sr. but, that's ok. We were all tired by the time Sr. rolled around. My mom gave me a great book with colored object lessons. It's been a lifesaver!! Thanks mom!!!
Primary went really well today. Jr. was better than Sr. but, that's ok. We were all tired by the time Sr. rolled around. My mom gave me a great book with colored object lessons. It's been a lifesaver!! Thanks mom!!!
4 comments:
1am is the perfect time to go to bed. not to early but just late enough to make your eyes sting like you just poored tabasco in them. Also morning seems to come a lot faster that way. It's so choice.
Funny JJM!
She reminds me of that picture Mary had of our ancestor, you know the one that just looked like she had seen a ghost?
No Jayne I don't know that one. I'd love to see it
Post a Comment