1. Song that always makes you sad? One Last Cry Brian McKnight, he sounds so sad.
2. Last thing you bought? Food for food group
3. Last person you argued with? Who do you think?
4. One of your stuffed animals as a kid? I had a stuffed dog on my mission that mom sent me, I think that's my favorite stuffed animal.
5. Did you ever own a Michael Jackson record, tape, Cd? Yes, all three
6. Favorite day of the week? Saturday, Rob's home
7. Did you take piano lessons? Uh yeah! Can't you tell? I took since I was five. You'd never know it!
8. Most frequent song played? Yanni's Reflections of Passion
9. TV show you secretly enjoy? There's no secret about it, I like American Idol, The Office, and Lost. If the kids are in bed I enjoy Wheel of Fortune.
10. Favorite scents? Elizabeth's everything (except her poop), scents that take me back into the past, rain, a clean house, Rusk shampoo on the girls' hair, certain lipsticks and lipglosses, ocean.
11. Date someone older or younger? It depends on the dude
12. One place I want to travel to right now? England, Ireland, Scotland, Vegas, Kauai
13. Favorite time of day? It depends on the day.
14. Do you know all the words to the national anthem? Yes, I believe so.
15. Something you're wearing right now? Black shirt and levi capris and a beautiful headband
16. Jobs you've had? Casino Marketing (Riviera Hotel), Rainbow Janitorial, Fantasy Faire worker at the Excalibur Hotel, Lifeguard and Swim Instructor at Valley Mill Summer Camp(my favorite job EVER and the best summers)! Teacher's Aide at College, Housecleaner, Muffin Shop Salesgirl and Delivery girl, Inside Sales Girl at Presidio (nearly ended my life), Nordstrom Mens suits sales girl (HATED IT!). Calleva's Secretary, I had a miserable boss! ; ) Just kidding Nick!!
17. Did I go to my H.S. prom? Yes, with Josh Hollis (only the cutest guy there :)
18. Perfect time to wake up? 10:00
19. Perfect time to go to bed? 10:00
20. Favorite soda? Don't have one
21. Ever been in a car accident? I've had accidents with my cars, ask Rob.
22. Closer to mom or dad? Both in different ways
23. Who would you want on a deserted island? Nick (sorry Rob, but he'd get me home alive so I could be with you again)
24. Have you ever been bungee jumping? I could hardly stand the free fall at Magic Mountain
25. Favorite ice cream? Haagen Dazs cookie dough
26. Do you have an article of clothing from high school? No, but nearly.
27. Did you play high school sports? Ha ha ha
28. Were you ever in a school talent show? In elementary, I think I played the piano
29. What are you allergic to? Spring
30. Have you ever watched Sex and the City? Bits and pieces.
31. Fun place you lived? Maryland, Provo
32. Do you shampoo first in the shower? Yes.
33. Wet the toothbrush or brush dry? Wet
34. Blue or black ink? either, if it writes
35. Some of these questions are stupid. Have you ever gambled at a casino? Yes. I don't remember the story that Jessica told, I do remember winning big and not knowing what to do when the light came on, so I put another quarter in and lost my winnings, I could be filthy rich right now. ;)
36. Have you thrown up on a plane? Not yet.
37. Have you thrown up in a car? Sure have! Rob's and my Aunt Mary's
38. Favorite cartoon as a kid? I can't remember a favorite, I liked Jetsons, Smurfs, She-Ra, Tom and Jerry etc...
39. Favorite Childhood TV show? Little House on the Prairie, Charlie's Angels, Love Boat, Fantasy Island
40. Who was your first roommate? Ane, I've heard she's improved with age. Cyndi Snow, and Mayumi.
41. What alcoholic beverage did you drink? Never tasted it
42. What was your first car? Caprice Classic
43. What was the last movie you saw? Dan In Real Life, I LOVE that movie!
44. How old were you when you first lived away from home? 18
45. Who was your first grade teacher? My grandma
46. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? Maryland
47. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with? I never snuck out, I was glad to be home.
48. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them? Paige Evans, no, we're VERY different.
49. Who is the person you call when you have had a bad day? Rob, my mom, Jennifer, Jek, Jayne, Dad
50. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid? Kimberli Johnson's
51. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Groan
52. What are some concerts you've attended? Harry Belafonte, Garth Brooks, Elton John, Tony Braxton, Kenny G, Morrissey,
53. First tattoo or piercing? Ears pierced at age 6. Funny Jek, I told mom I wanted a tatto once, and she had no objections. Kind of funny!
54. First celebrity crush? John Travolta, Michael Jackson. Longest lasting, most meaningful crush? River Phoenix! I cried when he died and watched all my old shows I recorded of him. Leonardo DiCaprio and Johnny Depp (my mission companion found a letter I had written to Johnny Depp, I thought I would die), Colin Firth the only crush I haven't kicked.
55. Question from Rob? Did you eat ALL the ice cream?
Friday, April 18, 2008
One heck of a long survey
Posted by jill at 3:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Some of those were SO FUNNY! Like how you didn't know what to do when you hit the jackpot... maybe you thought you had to pay to get the money out??
Also, I guess I know all of the words to the star spangled banner too, except I still think they say "JOSE, can you see"
Don't scare me like that Jayne!
These are just so damn funny. I first read John's, then Jayne's now yours. I have been downstairs chuckling to myself for twenty minutes! Memories are the best. So funny!!!
Post a Comment