CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Dan in Real Life





I can't quit smiling right now, and that's because I'm watching one of my new 'feel good' movies, "Dan in Real Life." The first time I saw it was in October when my parents visited from Vegas. This is my third time watching it, and I just love it! Steve Carrell is definitely one of my new favorites. I love him in The Office as well. He's SO endearing.

6 comments:

Jayne Layne said...

100% agree with this one. I love this movie and have seen it five times now!

jill said...

I knew I liked (loved) you Jayne!

Jek said...

I find myself daydreaming of him in this movie!! We just rented it ( my second time seeing it , which i s not like me.) and i found myself craving it again.

The Anthony Family said...

Have you guys seen PS I Love You! One of my favorites this year...I even read the book! Try it, you'll like it. It comes out on video May 6th. Your welcome for all the info overload.

JENNIFRO said...

I LOVE HIM! The first episode of OFFICE this season had me dying!!! I thought it was absolutely hilarious!

jill said...

I LOVE hearing from you Rebecca!!!
Jennifer, if that episode was the one when Michael (Steve Carrell) invited everyone over for dinner then yes, that was hilarious!