CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Elizabeth's First Day of Nursery


Today was Elizabeth's first day of nursery. She did great! Caroline did really well in primary. She was really cute. She was sitting next to Mirinda (a counselor in primary) and pretty soon she was wearing her pearl necklace and Caroline was stroking her arm. Mirinda whispered to Caroline that she had to stand up and conduct then I heard Caroline tell her "ok, then come back to me."


Earlier at home while we were getting ready to go to church, Caroline was downstairs with Rob. I heard her say "I won't get into Elizabeth's crib or I'll sweat my guts out."

4 comments:

Jek said...

HOw freakin cute is that. I can't believe Elizabeth is that old. I still picture her to be 10 months!!!!

Up in Bubbles said...

She is a doll. She better not start warming up to Sister Mohr over me. I do not think i can handle that. If she does I will most likely take it out on you and Rob. Caroline is a riot

JENNIFRO said...

Caroline is such a wit! She is really hilarious!

Jayne Layne said...

I really cannot believe how funny Caroline is. I mean it, she really is so funny! I am super bummed I am missing out on everone's lives out there.