CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My lampshade

This is the lampshade I made


5 comments:

Jayne Layne said...

I am just going down thel list.... So cool, Jill. It looks completely professional and totally cute! I want one SOOOOO bad for my house.

Jek said...

Yeah i really hope you start doing this. I really hope that you didn't think i actually meant that you would only make $14.oo on this after yesterdays conversation. I was thinking about what i said and i just blurted out a number. you are nuts to not really go for this!!

JENNIFRO said...

LOVE IT! When's it MY turn? I want one!

TAKE OFF WORD VERIFICATION!

jill said...

Thanks guys! I don't know HOW to turn off the word verification.

VEGAS VIC said...

Jill you did a great job on your blog. I love that cute baby. Your lampshade is darling. We all need to get together and do a class. Maybe at the beach.....
It is so fun to read everyone's blogs. All of you have updated. Kelley included. So fun to read. Could anyone e-mail me the picture of the kids sitting on the pipe at the beach?