and Jill came tumbling after...
im in love with her too.
She really is unbelievably cute! She looks like a little flawless doll. Super cute that she wouldn't take off the gloves.
I was thinking the exact same thing...cutest doll ever! Where can I buy one?
She is just darling and SOOOOOOOOO easy!!
Thanks for indulging me! I'm LOVING her and her age! I feel like I'm having a complete different experience with the second one.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
im in love with her too.
She really is unbelievably cute! She looks like a little flawless doll. Super cute that she wouldn't take off the gloves.
I was thinking the exact same thing...cutest doll ever! Where can I buy one?
She is just darling and SOOOOOOOOO easy!!
Thanks for indulging me! I'm LOVING her and her age! I feel like I'm having a complete different experience with the second one.
Post a Comment