CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

"Expelled" No Intelligence Allowed


I saw a great documentary over the weekend. Expelled, by Ben Stein. He did a fabulous job with this. Some documentarys don't seem to tie together in the end, but this one did beautifully. It's a movie depicting how scientists, teachers, etc... are being expelled from their jobs for even breathing the words "Intelligent Design" (meaning God). What they are saying is that when science can't answer the questions then they look to Intelligent Design, something beyond science is how I understood it. Ben Stein relates it back to the Nazi's and the Iron Wall. He states that only certain beliefs will be tolerated within the science community. It's amazing how hateful some of them are towards religion. It shows how some atheists and Darwinists are a religion of their own. It was really fascinating. I have a new respect for Ben Stein, he's incredibly intelligent and whats more is he's very courageous (especially when he goes head to head with the Darwinist/Atheist leader Mr. Dawkins). Dawkins wrote a book called "The God Delusion." The things he called God were awful and I would hate to be in the room when it's his "ups" during judgement. It's definitely worth seeing, I covered my eyes when it showed the concentration camps. Go see it!

1 comments:

JENNIFRO said...

That was really interesting--I definitely can't wait to see it.