CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Williamsburg

This is the governor's mansion.
This is my darling husband.
This is my beautiful mother. I had to work hard to get her into the stocks.
This is my sweet Caroline

This is one of several lovely gardens.
This is my mentally challenged father. My dad felt right at home.
This is me.
This is my little lovey Elizabeth.
My parents drove with us to the Outer Banks. We hit a lot of traffic right around Williamsburg, VA and so we decided to stop and look around. We had a nice time, it was hot but it's such an enjoyable place to visit.

7 comments:

JENNIFRO said...

I'm glad mom and dad FINALLY got to at least see Williamsburg! Very cute pictures!

Ann Marie said...

Once again, it looks so pretty back east! Cute pictures of your family!

Mitch said...

Several girls have commented on how cute elizabeth is in that picture. I'd have to agree. I'm bummed we didn't stop with you guys. I would have much rather been there than stuck in that horrific traffic. Good Post Sasquatch.

VEGAS VIC said...

That was a fun post. Good pic's of nearly everyone.
Wasn't that just the best vacation? I can't seem to get over it.
Loved what we saw of Williamsburg. Need to go back for the tour.

MOM

Up in Bubbles said...

Those are dang cute pics. You guys are so lucky you were out walking around and enjoying Williamsburg while we were moving at a snails pace in traffic.

Jayne Layne said...

Yeah great idea to stop! I have yet to see Williamsburg, and I really want to. The pictures of everyone are really cute!

Shannon and Jimmy said...

Good to see that Mr. Miller hasn't aged or lost his crazy fro at all.