Swag Cake
With a Flourish
Damask Cake
Robin's Egg Cake
Wedgewood CakeI LOVE the color blue. I don't like all blues, but the blues I like, I really, really like. I couldn't resist posting these amazing blue cakes.
I've also added Martha Stewart into my "when you're here your family," I haven't told her yet, I want it to be a surprise. ; )
Have a great day, all you wonderful people!
8 comments:
She will be so thrilled to be on your sidebar!
I will say, hats off to Martha, that cakes are pretty dang awesome!
Hats off to her staff!!! Martha probably never laid a finger on them. : )
Rob, thanks for clearing that up for all us dumb girls...
Oh Rob! That isn't true--her thumbprints on every last cookie!
I loved all those cakes and colors. Martha is my good friend. She gave me some great ideas for decorating for Halloween last year. She is so nice.
Martha would be honored. It's always a compliment to be added to a sidebar... Maybe I'll have to add her to my sidebar too?? To be honest, I've never seen her site even!
I am loving every bit of those cakes. They all look so pretty, yet appetizing! My very favorite is the Damask one. I have never seen one, and it is BEAUTIFUL! ~ Along with the cute blue wallpaper in back...
Martha is good at what she does that's for sure! Fun pics!
Lovely cakes and lovely colors. Those blues remind me of the Tiffany & Co. blue box, and who doesn't love getting one of those.
Post a Comment