and Jill came tumbling after...
I LOVED those!! It was great with the one word. You have some really good pictures! When oh WHEN are we ever going to swap?
Great pictures. Thanks for sharing. Give more!!!!!!!!!Mom
Jill, I love the pictures. Caroline and Elizabeth are SO cute!!!
SUPER CUTE PICTURES! I loved looking at those. They were all so cute and it looks like you have gotten talented with the camera as well!
Awesome pictures! They capture the whole feeling of your wonderful vacation! You are so talented!
Welcome back to MD. Looks like you guys had a great time. I miss that place. We're hoping to go down there in a few weeks... we'll see.
Thanks everyone!
such cute pictures! how do you do the black and white photos and add just a little color? (the cheese-its one)
Mitchy showed me how to do it on my camera. It's easy, once you know how. It's the color dispense setting I believe.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I LOVED those!! It was great with the one word. You have some really good pictures! When oh WHEN are we ever going to swap?
Great pictures. Thanks for sharing. Give more!!!!!!!!!
Mom
Jill, I love the pictures. Caroline and Elizabeth are SO cute!!!
SUPER CUTE PICTURES! I loved looking at those. They were all so cute and it looks like you have gotten talented with the camera as well!
Awesome pictures! They capture the whole feeling of your wonderful vacation! You are so talented!
Welcome back to MD. Looks like you guys had a great time. I miss that place. We're hoping to go down there in a few weeks... we'll see.
Thanks everyone!
such cute pictures! how do you do the black and white photos and add just a little color? (the cheese-its one)
Mitchy showed me how to do it on my camera. It's easy, once you know how. It's the color dispense setting I believe.
Post a Comment