CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

"Finis."





12 comments:

Mitch said...

Hmmmmm...looks like you were really enjoying the green color accent. Haha. Good work thug.

JENNIFRO said...

Those were all fun to see. Did nothing come of the photoshoot of Camille? The one where you gave you 75 cookies to pose???

jill said...

The pictures of Camille were ok, but WIERD coloring on a lot of them. Oh well, she looked cute, they weren't my favorites though. The coloring really messed it up for me.

Mahana said...

Sad, we did get the easy way out by leaving early. We probably left you guys with a lot to do.

Either way I am really looking forward to next year!

Mahana said...

That was actually Jayne!

jill said...

I figured as much, and no, I've never stayed at a house that had so little for us to do before leaving.

Up in Bubbles said...

Peeps of the east and the west! We are signed up for Wave Ride Inn next year the week of the 26th. Boo frickin yah!!

Mitch load up your camera and your bananahammock cause all the chicks at work think your hot and want to see you striking a pose

Jayne Layne said...

Oh is that yours John? I thought it was Dad's.

jill said...

Good one Jayne!

Mitch said...

"Mitch load up your camera and your bananahammock cause all the chicks at work think your hot and want to see you striking a pose".......

Haha! I hope they're all black. I only give my naughty pictures to black girls now.


"Oh is that yours John? I thought it was Dad's."

- BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Up in Bubbles said...

yeah dad was loading up my car that day I forgot. he was quite bored

Ann Marie said...

Thanks for youe nice comments on my blog! I hope you will do a " favorite things post" too..
You have such a cute style also!