CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

My favorite memory...

I'm minding my own business
reading a book
by the pool.
A sliding door opens
then shuts.
Someone strums a guitar
I look up,
it's Mitch.
He sings.
My worries wash away,
My vacation begins...

8 comments:

Mitch said...

Wowsers! Two posts directed at me! I'm shocked and very flattered. You and Jenn are too nice. Now if i could only find a girl who felt the same waaayyy......hmmmmm. Love ya:)

jill said...

You mean a girl that's your age and isn't related, oh wait a minute that doesn't matter in our family.

Jayne Layne said...

Jill, lol. I think that comment may have been directed to me?

I too loved that day! It was so fun to have Mitch up there singing and I felt really cool to sign along with the songs I knew as well!

JENNIFRO said...

Jayne--I didn't notice you signing? When/why did you take that up? To communicate with Matt?

JENNIFRO said...

That was really nice Jig. He's one good boy.

jill said...

Jayne, I too didn't notice any signing going on. Don't be emberassed, let us see next time.

And yes Jayne, the comment was directed at you (and grandma and grandpa of course) but who could have resisted?

Jayne Layne said...

Jennifer do you mean Mike?

jill said...

That's right.