JILL! Hey, is it you that has commented on my blog? I know a few Jills but I'm thinking it's you! So glad to hear from you and to find your blog! How fun to live back East! I bet you love it, especially that you can live by family too! Yuck about the mouse, hope you catch him soon!
11 comments:
Oh Yikes! I think I heard one in Jenn's basement, part of the reason I was fine to leave that second night :) maybe your house wasn't any safer!
Sorry sister!
Sorry to hear about the little intruder. Did you guys catch it yet?
One good reason to own a cat. ~ Although sometimes a cat brings treats to you! :(
Even though snakes are my worst enemy, anything like Mice that scurry's is well... wrong.
I hope he's caught soon for your sake!
Glad you guys all had a nice vacation together. It looks beautiful on the east coast!
Yikes. Why is it that they look so cute on "An American Tail, Fievel Goes West" but not so cute in your kitchen. Good luck. The glue traps work great.
Maybe Ligia needs to read my post on glue traps........
My eyes got HUGE when i just read GLUE TRAPS!
OH MY! i guess i can't complain about a few roaches and spiders now......
JILL! Hey, is it you that has commented on my blog? I know a few Jills but I'm thinking it's you! So glad to hear from you and to find your blog! How fun to live back East! I bet you love it, especially that you can live by family too!
Yuck about the mouse, hope you catch him soon!
Okay, after reading Jen's post on glue traps, maybe they're not so great. I'm all out of ideas.
Yuck! Good luck on catching that little rascal!
The mouse has MOVED ON. UPDATE.
Post a Comment