Elizabeth is wearing a beautiful pink sweater given to her by her Grandma and Grandpa Bond. On her head is a very warm fleece hat from Old Navy. On her bottom she's wearing her purple pajama shorts. What style, let's hear it for Elizabeth and her incredible fashion sense.
Next up is Caroline, a three year old, who everyday aspires to be a 3 month old. She's wearing a very snug fitting fleece pajama. Let's hear it for Caroline.
Caroline loves dressing and undressing several times a day. I never know what she'll put on next. Elizabeth is also getting in on the action. Keep in mind it's August, and the middle of the day.
7 comments:
Yes Jill, with girls this is a every day occurance. My 4 yr old boy sometimes joins in the fun too. LOL!
Cute post! BTW: We have the same changing table.. :)
This is too funny, but also one of my life long fears, that my child will want to dress themselves and it won't be want I want... I guess you get over it, not everything can be my way!
that is really cute! That was funny about Caroline aspiring to be three months. I love those farts, and thats for sure!
The girls look darling no matter. Thanks for the insight into your day.
MOM
Haha. Those pics are awesome. Elizabeth looks cute in hats....... She needs more hats......get her more hats!
Okay...that was FUNNY!
My 8 year old still tries to squeeze into her old itty bitty clothes just for kicks.
Post a Comment