PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE make me an AWESOME MP3 (is that what it's called?)!
Jennifer keeps telling me what an amazing collection of music you have.
The artists I have heard you play that I really think I would like are:
John Mayer
Black-Eyed Peas
Coldplay
And whatever else you think I would like.
Thanks! You Rock!
Jill
Jennifer keeps telling me what an amazing collection of music you have.
The artists I have heard you play that I really think I would like are:
John Mayer
Black-Eyed Peas
Coldplay
And whatever else you think I would like.
Thanks! You Rock!
Jill

4 comments:
I look like i'm ten in that picture. Better than most though. Your mix? Hmmm, may be hard without having an ipod for ya. Cd's are a little outdated. If i do burn a cd, i can burn it with a lot of songs on it as simply files. Then you can put all those songs on your computer and burn them yourself. That way would be a lot easier. I'll see what i can do :)
That sounds great!!!
Gracias! Mi hermano. Gracias!
Do you want me to send you my ipod?
Well I have been asking for something like this for years now. I guess you have to live really far away to get it...
GOOD ONE, Jill.
Post a Comment