CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Butterfly Exhibit

Here's Caroline on our way to the exhibit.
One of the many beautiful butterflies that we saw.
This picture was taken on the trail, isn't she cute?
The butterfly I really wanted to get a picture of refused to land, it was a beautiful blue color. I chased them (and the girls, Elizabeth especially) around the green house.
The "real" attraction were the long drapey things. We drove for 45 minutes so the girls could play in them.
I LOVE these colors!
This is what I got when I asked them to "please look at me and smile." Elizabeth pulled the top of her stroller down and Caroline had to use her hands to give me a grin.
A beautiful moth, it reminds me of the movie "The Mothman Prophecies." That movie freaked me out!



13 comments:

Jayne Layne said...

Wow you have done alot lately! Sounds fun. I really think that I have the cutest nieces and nephews ever! Those pictures are darling. Such cute little faces.

jill said...

Thanks Jaynie!

Jek said...

I SECOND THAT JAYNE. BUTTERFLY EXHIBIT? ALL WE HAVE IS DESERT TORTOISES. HOW FUN.

Mitch said...

Those kids are so friggin cute! Good work! I could eat them alive.

Sandra said...

I really like the dresses they are wearing. Perfect dresses for a butterfly exhibit.

VEGAS VIC said...

What a neat field trip. I have never heard of a butterfly exhibit.
There were butterflies in Utah, but here they are called cicadas.

Love the pics of the girls.

mom

Up in Bubbles said...

Wow where is this place, I would love to go there. The girls look so darling, but they always do.

jessamyn said...

you're such a fun mom!

JENNIFRO said...

Those are some GREAT photos! You are leaving me in the dust sista!!! You're out of the house every day now doing quality crap. WAY TO GO!

Why don't you ever invite me? Oh yeah, you Do!

The Bobos said...

Your girls are so beautiful, Jill. What a really neat idea! I just love reading your blog. I've got really great things to look forward to when Natalie gets older!

Mrs. O said...

Those dresses are perfect on your girls. You really are scoring the fun mom points.

Mrs. O said...

Also, lovely pictures!

alexis said...

those colors were so great! and the kids sooo darling!