I've seen posts like this before. A mother out in the yard with lots of little kids finger painting, running through the sprinklers, laughing and smiling. I would have thought, what a great mom! I bet they never get mad and that they had a "perfect" day. Well, give me a break, I know better now... In between the "good jobs!" "That looks great!" "You're really good at that!" Was the... "if you do that again, you're going to your room." "1.2.3." And, "what did I tell you!"
But...all in all we had a GREAT week with James, Elizabeth, Caroline and Camille.
As for Mother Tereasa?
She's retired.
10 comments:
Those are so darling. Every single one looks so good. We especially love the ones of James. you know he is our boy and all. Good job and thanks so much for the help last week. we would have died without you. have rob take you out next friday and saturday, we are watching your kids.
JM and KM
Such cute pictures! I am assuming you are Mother Theresa? Thats funny. Was that for owlets or are they too young for Owlets?
That is so funny! I love the Mother Teresa cup!
You are sooooo nice to do that for us!
I love the pictures.
Cute new background! Where did you find it?
pyzam
I should have shipped Alexis out. Soon enough!
Great time for all the kiddies - Just wondering if you are preparing the next generation of the Blue Man group!!
Grandman
Great time for all the kiddies - Just wondering if you are preparing the next generation of the Blue Man group
Welcome Grandman!!! Yes, we are considering hosting a Blue Man Group Camp.
Hey Jill, it's Lisa Williamson(Mead). (Wasn't sure if you remembered my married name.) I came across Jennifer's blog & of course had to check out the rest of the families too. You look so happy & the East coast seems to suit you well. It's fun to see how "growed up" everyone is now. I still feel 18 sometimes, but oh so glad that I'm not. Nice to see you are doing so good!
Post a Comment