Caroline is obsessed with throw-up. She tells everyone that she threw-up on "Wednesday." She's also been personifying her throw-up. Is this normal? She says things like, "my throw-up wanted to wear my new pajamas." She was wearing her new jammies when she got sick. Yesterday she said "my throw-up is tired it needs to wear my pajamas and go to bed." It cracks me up.
She's a smart cookie! Today we were going down the stairs together and I said let's keep the gate (at the top of the stairs) open so the baby will be able to get in if she climbs the stairs. Well, the box fan was running on the floor in Caroline's room. Caroline said "no mommy, we have to close the gate or Elizabeth will get her fingers chopped off by the fan." She was right! Elizabeth getting her fingers chopped off was the lesser of the two evils. That's my safety girl! What have I done to her?!
Caroline's always looking out for Elizabeth's safety, she might drive her crazy, but she's got her back.
3 comments:
Funny, as usual!
I love that picture of Caroline! She just keeps getting funnier and funnier.
I think she may get the puke obsession from me. Poop will come along later in life. Don't worry about it. It's totally normal. Poop is a highly humorous topic these days. Seems as though she is one step ahead if you ask me!
Post a Comment