Sorry for all the videos, but, I just learned how to use this feature on our new camera and am really loving it.
Rob is really good at brushing Elizabeth's teeth (and Caroline's for that matter). By the time bedtime comes around I'm so tired that I can hardly stand the thought of the hassle. So... Rob is the designated teeth brusher. Let's hear it for the boy!!
4 comments:
Jayne, I don't think that she'll ever get the message, because her blog hasn't changed for like two years.
ha ha thats funny, okay at least i am not missing out on anything good. I purposely left comments on everyones to mix things up a bit.
Elizabeth is so cute. She is a pro at bushing her teeth. LOL she went right for it. Keep posting!
So cute. I wish that's all you had to do...twist it on your tongue a few times.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Post a Comment