Last weekend the primary had an activity at the Temple. The theme in primary this month is temples and the primary presidency decided to go host an activity at the D.C. Temple. The kids spent some time at the visitors center where the sister missionaries talked to the children about Christ and the importance of temple work. It turned out great. Rob and Elizabeth came along with me and Caroline. It was a really nice time. We walked around the temple with lots of friends and family. Here are some pictures of our day.
Saturday, June 21, 2008
I Love To See the Temple
Posted by jill at 6:24 PM
Labels: gospel/family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
how cute, how fun!
holy smokes! is that really caroline? how sweet is she! and when did she get so big?? i still thought she was 2!
by the way, glad i found your blog!!
What a fun day! Looked really fun. So many cute kids out there to take care of eachother!
Very nice post! I love the DC Temple.
Hi Becky! Welcome! Caroline will be 4 in September. I can't believe you're married with a baby on the way...time flies!! It's GREAT to hear from you!
That was a fun day! Why don't you do it again this week--as sort of a mini outing with the four toddlers?
No thanks! I was thinking we'd go into D.C.
Post a Comment