and Jill came tumbling after...
I bought a cake stand almost identical to that the other day, however the base of mine isn't nearly that cute...I love it, and good idea with the fake cake. I want my wedding cake somewhere in my house.
Well for fuuuuuun!
Glad you like it Mitch. Jayne, is your wedding cake fake?
Love the cake plate and the cake. Makes a great accessory for the house. The picnic also looked so fun. Thanks for letting me see everyone. MOM
darling. I want one.
TJMaxx dudey!
Really? You found that at TJMax? Very nice find.
Now this is something I haven't seen....love it!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I bought a cake stand almost identical to that the other day, however the base of mine isn't nearly that cute...I love it, and good idea with the fake cake. I want my wedding cake somewhere in my house.
Well for fuuuuuun!
Glad you like it Mitch. Jayne, is your wedding cake fake?
Love the cake plate and the cake. Makes a great accessory for the house.
The picnic also looked so fun. Thanks for letting me see everyone.
MOM
darling. I want one.
TJMaxx dudey!
Really? You found that at TJMax? Very nice find.
Now this is something I haven't seen....love it!
Post a Comment