Allan and Sandra came over tonight with their adorable little boy David. We talked and talked. It was so good to see them. Well, I showed her a few of my favorite things. They're memory books from Shutterfly. I'm in no way a scrapbooker. I don't have time or desire to go to all the work that the pros do. I can't believe how creative people can be, but I for one would rather get the job done quick and painlessly, hence Shutterfly. I make a book for each child at Christmas. It's SOOO easy, it comes bound in leather (if you so desire) and they're terrific!
One thing that I try and do to make the book more sentimental is I write cute things the girls do and say during the year on a calendar in my kitchen. Then I include them in the last couple of pages of their books so that they'll be able to see how cute they were.
This memory book thing has been a lifesaver. And the final product is SO rewarding. I love them! Try it!
One thing that I try and do to make the book more sentimental is I write cute things the girls do and say during the year on a calendar in my kitchen. Then I include them in the last couple of pages of their books so that they'll be able to see how cute they were.
This memory book thing has been a lifesaver. And the final product is SO rewarding. I love them! Try it!
7 comments:
We had a great time talking to you guys. I'm glad you showed me the memory books you've done. You know how much I love photography. Those books were excellent and the quality outstanding. I'm sold. By the way, your house looks beautiful. Every time we come to visit, I find something new to admire.
I love these books. I want to start making one or buying the one we make for mom and dad at Christmas. Great idea and our book looks darling! I had no idea you did that every year.
DOING THAT!!! I love the memorable moments page!!
That's really cool looking. Very good idea. Get an SLR camara and it would be even sicker.
What's an SLR camera?
Thanks Sandra, Jayne, Jek and Mitch!
SLR camara is a professional camara. Just the big ones with nice lenses. you could find a sick one used. It's a must have when you have kids in my opinion.
Post a Comment