CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 2, 2008

New Pajamas




The other night Rob and I were walking the girls up the stairs to take them to bed. Rob and I looked at the girls pajamas and started to laugh. They looked pretty pathetic. Elizabeth's were thin and as you can see there's a hole in the knee. Caroline was wearing pajamas from when she was a year old.

On the bright side of things, we discovered that Caroline might have a future in "church sponsored" dramas, we told her to look sad, and she did it each time we wanted to get a picture, pretty impressive.

I went the other day to Kmart with Jennifer and got the girls brand new pajamas, Yay!

FYI... Caroline is doing much better in primary, she sits in her chair during singing time and doesn't wander the room. Elizabeth hasn't uttered a single complaint about nursery.

4 comments:

VEGAS VIC said...

They look just darling. If you need pajama money just call us next time. Yah, Caroline has the pout down perfect.
Let's see a picture in the new PJs

GMA

Jayne Layne said...

yeah time for now pajamas. Where are they new ones? We want to see.

jill said...

They are no big deal!

Jayne Layne said...

Oh and I did a close up of Carolines pout... That really is perfect!! Thats super funny!