Before pictures of our upstairs bathroom.
Hey Nick! Rob's not wearing any make-up for the camera, he's really this cute! And also, Rob's been using his brute strength and bear hands to tear down the shower and drywall.


Look Nick, Rob's wearing flip-flops! I bet you'd never do that! Oh yeah, and if you could only see how he ripped the paneling from the walls.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am SOOO proud of Nick! It's about time he's gets his crack in gear! Progress is the BEST!
I love the new look of the blog!
Good Job Rob! Did you do that or did Nick? I think you did.
People! The joke, is that I'm (Jill) trying to show off my own man.
Check back with eager anticipation in a couple years when the project is actually completed!
Hi-
I hope you don't mind if I check out your blog every once in a while too. I still can't get over your cute white piano.
First, I have to say that I love your background. It is almost exactly the wallpaper ( only cream ) that I will be putting in part of my master bathroom.
2nd, I just had to ask you, have you had the beadboard behind your toilet this whole time, or did you just put that up? I couldn't tell, but I have had some concerns with putting it behind the toilet ( boys not aiming right, and it getting in between the crcks of the panels.. ) If you have had it and could tell me if youv'e liked it or not, you know-- the pros and cons.. I would appreciate it! I have been trying to find somebody that has done it!!
You can either e-mail me, or leave a comment on my blog. Thanks in advance..
Post a Comment