There were several things that really moved me when I visited Europe. I'm talking popular landmarks, sculptures etc... The first one was The David. When I saw the real David, not the one at Caesars Palace, but the real one, it was fascinating and beautiful. It effected me in a way which I wasn't expecting.
I remember being in the car on a family vacation and Jennifer turned to me and asked me if I could go anywhere in the world where would I go? I answered, England. She asked me why I would want to go to England of all places, and I told her I didn't know, but that that's where I would go and that I thought it would be beautiful. When I saw Big Ben it was amazing. It was very touching. To me, Big Ben is England's mascot. I couldn't believe that I was seeing it in person. I loved England as much as I thought I would, even more actually.


1 comments:
Isn't it weird how stuff can affect you? I had never had any real crazed desire to see the David, but of course was really excited when I realized I was going to Florence and would see it. I couldn't believe that I instantly started crying. It was crazy, but very emotional and awe-inspiring. I NEVER expected it to be so big and flawlessly beautiful. It blew me away.
Post a Comment