CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Today


Today in the car Caroline said "Elizabeth's falling asleep." Then I heard "aaahhhh sshhhooo" Elizabeth was wide-eyed pretending to snore. It was SO cute!!

I was downstairs doing laundry when I heard little footsteps coming down the basement stairs, then I heard "hello down there." It was Caroline with her "just woke up face" which I LOVE! That face says, I'm awake and ready to be nice.

6 comments:

Up in Bubbles said...

So Cute.

JENNIFRO said...

Caroline is Grandma Miller. Seriously. Also, love that chubby chub chub.

Jek said...

precious. nothing better than kids in the morning

Mitch said...

Yeah, kids in the morning are the best. It's the only time they'll lay their heads on my shoulder; Which to me, is the best feeling in the world.

Jayne Layne said...

i agree! That is why I used to try to wake chloe up from her naps. She would always cuddle forever. Your girls are so precious.

VEGAS VIC said...

Jill Miller! Why bless my soul, you are really a good writer. I loved you fireflies story. How well do you know me? I would never let you or anyone else beat me in anything. You have always had olympic potential in the "swim" category.

Love ya tons,

Pops