
I went to Calico Corners with the girls today to try and find material for my piano bench that I'm painting and recovering. Well, I've had my eye on this fabric for a long time knowing that at $54.99 a yard our paths would never cross. Well...this is the exciting part, I decided to cover my piano bench with it! I only had to get 5/8 of a yard, which came to $42. But wait, there's more...

As the Calico Corners employee unrolled the fabric I saw something even more extraordinary and that was, the OTHER SIDE of the fabric!! I LOVED it! And am now going to use this side for the bench. The moral of the story is never say never, and don't give up on your dreams. ; )

While we were at the store everyone was so cute with the girls. They had bows in their hair, and they were being SO good sitting in their double stroller not fighting.
The woman who assisted me said hi to the girls and Caroline replied, "you can say hi to me but don't say hi to my pony (My Little Pony)."
As I was getting the girls out of the stroller and into the car, a woman was standing near where Caroline was setting and she said "hey lady get in your car." Caroline's a crotchety old lady and she's only three.
Elizabeth well, she was just fine...
2 comments:
I am sure you get sick of me saying this, but Carolne is the seriously the funniest girl. I do not want her to grow up because she is SO funny right now. not to mention adorable. Really cute pictures of both of them.
That girl KILLS ME! I love the underside of the fabric--that is a great decision. I am now getting VERY miserable with my living room. Yours is going to look awesome, seriously.
Post a Comment