
Last Sunday we celebrated our good friend Maria's 35th birthday. She hosted the event at her house and there was lots of good food (which isn't surprising, she IS Italian). We love Maria and are so blessed to call her our friend. Happy Birthday Maria! We hope that you have a MUCH better year this year than last year.

Gretchen, Joseph, and Cami

Sandra and Mary

The Burtons and Charlene

Allan with my main squeeze holding Elizabeth

Little Miranda "Feliz Cumpleanos Maria!"

Allan, baby David, and Sandra

Brian and Paola

Happy Birthday Maria!
5 comments:
I'm with you, Maria is an amazing girl and we're lucky to have her as a friend. Hey, I like the new look of your blog, very classy.
Thanks Sandra!
Same from the Selfs! We love Maria very much, too.
Very sweet post. Loved the pictures of all of us.
I liked the blog background, too!
Jill-
Thanks for responding so quickly to my beadboard question! I am very grateful!
Ok. to answer your question about the Wallpaper.
First, I havent bought it yet. We have not started the bathroom renovations yet, but hopefully this year. I found it at Wallpaper warehouse here in Salt Lake. They have like 600 books to look through, and alot to choose from. When we bought our house almost 3 years ago, I wanted the printed floral carpet, and that wallpaper, but both were too pricy for our budget. The amount of the wallpaper we will be using for my bathroom isn't in a very big area so, the cost will be OK.
People still think I'm crazy for putting up wallpaper again, but I LOVE it!
When I buy everything for my bathrooms, I will post the samples.
I am exited to see what you do with your bathroom. Ours is going to be alot of work with having to knock out a wall, and tear out the shower too! Probably a winter project! ~ Sorry for such a long comment.. Have a good day! :)
so jayne just informed me that your blog isn't private anymore... and i have spent the last hour cracking up! your blog is so funny and cute. and elizabeth and kate could for sure be sisters. and i can't believe how OLD caroline got! what great hair they both have!
Post a Comment