CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Date Nights

Noodles and Co. is Caroline's favorite restaurant, she refers to it as "the macaroni restraunet"
"Daddy's got it all under control."
"Here, let me blow it a little."
Caroline keeping Elizabeth company. Caroline always plays with her after she's finished eating.
Mission accomplished.
Yum!
A town square concert
The girls in a $6 stroller that Jennifer bought us at a church rummage sale.
A quick stop at the craft store.
And of course we stop by Lowes.
What a cute little waddler.
Final stop...ICE CREAM!
Date night isn't date night without ice cream!

11 comments:

alexis said...

how fun! they look like they are pretty good to take out. caroline kinda looks like katie long to me... am i wrong?

jill said...

Caroline looks a lot like I did when I was young. I've never considered that she looked like Katie, I think children probably take a turn looking like everyone in the family.

They're pretty easy to take out now that Caroline's a little older. She used to run away from me.

I'm SO glad that you're visiting my blog!! Love you!

Lisa and Bill said...

The girls are so cute! It's been a blast catching up on your life. Your family is adorable!

Shannon and Jimmy said...

Got to love those date night to Lowes and Home Depot and the mall food court. These are the days of our lives. Such cute little miller looking kids. I miss you guys.

Jayne Layne said...

Yay a new post! Sounds like a fun night. Those girls are so stinking cute. I can't wait to see them next week. I didn't Elizabeth was walking. Thats exciting.

Is that the same blasted stroller we took on the walk that day, not that the stroller was so bad, the walk just killed me!

jill said...

That's because you were pregnany Jayne!!! I LOVE hearing from all of you!!!

Sandra said...

Super cute post. I like how you tell a story with tons of pictures. You're inspiring me to take more pics.

JENNIFRO said...

Not the "perfect" date if you will---but it IS getting out. Good for you--fun!

Up in Bubbles said...

Have you submitted the OCP pics to COPS. They need some new good footage. Glad you got out on a date. Kelley and I most favorite dates.

alexis said...

awww, love ya too!

Clint & Karen said...

Those girls are so cute! Wish we could visit soon.