and Jill came tumbling after...
a little kiss...
DARLING! I can just hear her darling giggle. Can you believe how much they all love the horses.Even...after their trampled in some cases. : )
Ah, she's so cute. I think she's so lucky she gets to spend so much time outdoors.
That is so cute! That first picture of her giggling is just darling! How fun that they all get to be a part of that.
The pictures from this blog are just darling. Everyone one of them. Like I've said before. I just love having you guys blog, it keeps us so connected and we see pictures that we would have never ever seen any other way.MOM
Thanks everyone! I love your comments...
Can i eat her arms? In October?
awww, i love her!
Haha! Those are freakin as cute as can be.
These could not be any cuter. What a good photographer you are.
Thanks Kel!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
DARLING! I can just hear her darling giggle. Can you believe how much they all love the horses.
Even...after their trampled in some cases. : )
Ah, she's so cute. I think she's so lucky she gets to spend so much time outdoors.
That is so cute! That first picture of her giggling is just darling! How fun that they all get to be a part of that.
The pictures from this blog are just darling. Everyone one of them. Like I've said before. I just love having you guys blog, it keeps us so connected and we see pictures that we would have never ever seen any other way.
MOM
Thanks everyone! I love your comments...
Can i eat her arms? In October?
awww, i love her!
Haha! Those are freakin as cute as can be.
These could not be any cuter. What a good photographer you are.
Thanks Kel!
Post a Comment