CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 11, 2008

OCP (Owlets Council Patrol)

"Got ya!" "You have the right to remain silent..."
"She resisted arrest but we got her in the end."
"Crime doesn't pay."

7 comments:

Sandra said...

That was hilarious. I think you all had a great time at Owlets.

Jayne Layne said...

thats funny. I am really not sure if they were under arrest or what, but either way I liked it!

Was it a game you were playing or did your girls just sneak off?

Jayne Layne said...

OCP... I get it council round up!

jill said...

That's right Jayne...Caroline was always wandering off. One day George and Sotir took matters into their own hands.

Jayne Layne said...

I love the last picture too, to me it seems that George is paying half attention to counsel and paying half attention to make sure Elizabeth stays put. Elizabeth's face looks like she knows it, and like she's not getting out of it. Too stinking cute. I could still EAT her in that picture where is is giggling.

JENNIFRO said...

I am giggling and giggling right now--because it is actually so freaking accurate and hilarious.

I LOVED THAT!!!

jessamyn said...

thanks for the comment! your children are so adorable, i'm always thinking about that vintage dress caroline was wearing when i was visiting a couple months ago... i am still in love with it.