CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRO!!

I know some sisters who only see each other on Mother's Day and some who will never speak again. But most are like my sister and me... linked by volatile love, best friends who make other best friends ever so slightly less best. ~Patricia Volk
To the outside world we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other's hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time. ~Clara Ortega
The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend. ~Cali Rae Turner
Happy Birthday to a girl whose family and friends mean the world to her!
We are all blessed by your love!
Happy Birthday!!!

5 comments:

Ann Marie said...

What a sweet post! You must be close in age, since she mentions alot with you in hers...

I just wonder how most of your family can all have such good decor taste? It is rarely seen to have so many in one family!

Jayne Layne said...

Amen Sister. That was well put. Happy Birthday Jenn! Great picture by the way!

jill said...

We are close in age she's 38 today and I'll be 36 in November.

Thanks for the compliment, it's so nice when someone appreciates what you've done with your house.

JENNIFRO said...

"Oh sister I know!" (name that movie)

Wow...I truly don't think I've ever read better quotes.
Those teared me up. You are all SO nice for these little tributes, gosh I really regret not doing them now--I can't believe how they're affecting me.

Love you.

Up in Bubbles said...

I love this picture it is so pretty. Jennifer is beautiful on the inside and out.