CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Dream House


Six years ago Rob and I were walking through a beautiful nearby neighborhood. The neighborhood was full of beautifully manicured lawns and impeccable looking homes. Then as I looked to the end of the street I saw it! My dream home. It was set upon a small hill and had dreamy Boston Ivy growing up it's face.

16 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Is this your home?? I have never seen it, and the way you described it, I wasn't sure if it was or not..
It looks very cozy. It looks like a place you want to go and hang out for the afternoon.. :)

jill said...

No, it's not my home yet! I'm being very hopeful that someday I'll live in it. The picture does it no justice.

VEGAS VIC said...

I'm pulling for you Babe.

mom

Mitch said...

I think it's a sick house as well. BUT, i need a balcony! I still think it's sweet though.

Jek said...

I would die for that too. The ivey just kills me.. Oh how i would LOVE that!!

Ligia said...

Jill, the owner of that house is a close family friend of ours...seriously :o) We've known her for years. We'll have to chat about it sometime.

Jayne Layne said...

Very Darling house! Is that Nancy's house then? i really love it!

Unknown said...

What happened to the rest of the post?? There was a little more to the story. Let me continue: Rob: "You like that house?"
Jill: "Yes, I love it!!!"
Rob: "The lady that owns it is in our ward."
Jill: "What?! Are you kidding me?"
Rob: "No, we've known her for years."
Jill: "Well, heck, I want to see inside it."
Rob: "I'm sure you'll get the chance. But own it? Not too likely. She's a single lady who has never had a driver's license, walks everywhere, and works non-stop. She'll probably outlive us."
Jill: "Oh. Well, a girl can still dream, can't she?"

Suzanne said...

Jill,

That home is beautiful! I love the green lawns and ivy and trees on the East Coast. I am wondering what the inside looks like! -Suzanne

JENNIFRO said...

Visualize--visualize--visualize........

carey said...

beautiful. I say you just go knock on the door and make them an offer. I love it too!

Anjie said...

You are one righteous chick. You will get the house. It is all a matter of time.... the lady will someday die. Charles eventually died. Thank goodness!! (love ya Charles and Ellen.. just in case they have computers in heaven. I wouldn't want them to read your blog and get mad at me and haunt my house.) It seems you and Jennifer have the same fan base. Interesting....(o:

JENNIFRO said...

ENOUGH ALREADY! update!

Paige said...

Jill, I love your taste. Impeccable. I know that someday you will live in your dream house.

VEGAS VIC said...

Love the house and Anji's (sp) comment.
You'll get it. Rob gets you everything you want.

MOM

Becky said...

hey i know that house! its nancy's house off of quail run. it IS beautiful.