and Jill came tumbling after...
these are precious. :) Did you get my invite? Let me know if you didn't!
Those are really freakin cute. I miss her like crazy. Why was she crying? Or was it just allergies? Maybe she should start takin zyrtec.
Oh i want to kiss her better!!! Sweet little thing!
Poor little thing, that makes me sad. She is so stinking darling! I don't want her to be sad.
I love that girl. It is so adorable that she always does that. Hmmmm....who made her cry this time?
that is the same reaction i get everytime she sees me. I love her to much be receiving that kind of treatment. Maybe have Rob work with her a bit.
How darling are those pictures! Very toucing, I felt the saddness! BTW you are a great photographer too! -Suzanne
Why is it when your kids pout like that you wanna just give in, and give them anything they want?? So very cute and sweet!!!!
If I was a more insane, narcissitic parent, I'd be taking her to try out for commercials. What an actress!
I would change the title of this one to "And the Oscar goes to..."
Post a Comment
10 comments:
these are precious. :) Did you get my invite? Let me know if you didn't!
Those are really freakin cute. I miss her like crazy. Why was she crying? Or was it just allergies? Maybe she should start takin zyrtec.
Oh i want to kiss her better!!! Sweet little thing!
Poor little thing, that makes me sad. She is so stinking darling! I don't want her to be sad.
I love that girl. It is so adorable that she always does that. Hmmmm....who made her cry this time?
that is the same reaction i get everytime she sees me. I love her to much be receiving that kind of treatment. Maybe have Rob work with her a bit.
How darling are those pictures! Very toucing, I felt the saddness! BTW you are a great photographer too! -Suzanne
Why is it when your kids pout like that you wanna just give in, and give them anything they want??
So very cute and sweet!!!!
If I was a more insane, narcissitic parent, I'd be taking her to try out for commercials. What an actress!
I would change the title of this one to "And the Oscar goes to..."
Post a Comment