CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Caroline's Birthday Party Continued


Caroline's expression didn't change once when she opened her gifts. It didn't matter what she opened, or how much she liked it...it was pretty funny. The party!
Princess Camille.
My very happy helper Jennifer, you've GOT to have one of these when hosting a party (thanks again Jenn!).
More of the same.
Little Elizabeth hitting the pinata.
Caroline taking her turn.
Happy 4th Birthday Caroline.



7 comments:

Mrs. O said...

They all look so sweet, what a fun party!

Jayne Layne said...

How did I miss this post?? I am glad you added these pictures they both look so freaking daring. Caroline looks so cute her cute birthday dresses.

JENNIFRO said...

That bottom one of Caroline is just beautiful! i think it took it ; )

Mark and Maria said...

Wow, she is a doll!! And please, can I come live with you? I love your yard and the green and everything that we don't have here in Vegas. It just seems like a fairy tale life there! Cute party!

our corner around the globe said...

Happy Birthday Caroline!
Everything looks so cute, Jill.

Paige said...

Happy Birthday Caroline!! What a fun party and beautiful birthday dress. My one wish would be to have a girly girl like Caroline seems to be. But you know my Brenna....enough said. I will wish all my days. :)

Jeff and Jenn said...

Hi, I found your blog on Jayne's blog and I wasn't going to comment because you don't know me, but I just have to say that these pictures are BEAUTIFUL! I love it! They look like they could be in an old magazine or something, they're just very picturesque. Very sweet.