I recently read the most inspiring book, it's called How to Feel Great About Being a Mother. It was one of those books that leaves you with all sorts of plans and great ideas. It was a very motivational book for me. One of the things the author, Amy Hardison, talks about is goal setting. Goal setting should be easy shouldn't it? Her method of goal setting seems simple, but as I've sat down to set goals it's not as easy as I thought it would be.
Has anyone out there not been a goal setter and then become one? How did you do it? Any pointers?
5 comments:
I really want to read this. I need to get prepared for when they start to want to do things!
GOALS??? Oh boy.. I wish I could help. My goals everyday seem to be accomplished if my kids are dressed, fed, get there chores done, do homework, practice the piano, pray and brush there teeth before bed.
It's hard work!
My problem is I need some life Organization. It's funny. I teach classes on organizing your house --yet-- my life is kinda chaotic. I really need to take a class or read a book on how to be more effective & patient, and less stressed.
Sorry I'm not any help!
Is this the right one, Jill? :) I love your blog and this book looks fabulous!
I will have to baroow it.
Oh Jill, it's been my goal to make some goals for a long time now!! I know I will be a much better person when I get around to it! I just need to do it...someday!! :)
Post a Comment