CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Animal Farm

"who is it?"
"Oh, just another idiot with a camera..."
"Please don't take my picture."
"Listen you with your khaki knee length shorts and "I Love Jim" t-shirt, you heard the lady, no pictures!"
"I feel like some freak at a circus!"
"You see this eye? It's called evil, don't make me get my wire cutters..."
You !#*%*!# humans!

9 comments:

Jayne Layne said...

I am not sure if you remember, but there pictures and captions remind me of the pictures that dad used to hang on his classroom wall at school. Runs in the family. That last animal, whatever it may be is a little scary...

Ann Marie said...

I'm sure all of the captions really are what they think! :)

JENNIFRO said...

That was VERY clever!!! Loved it!

Mitch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mitch said...

Jayne, that's actually a rare animal that is bred off the coast of Botswana. It's called a GOAT!! Good post Jillian:)

Jayne Layne said...

Well that animal looks like something out of Narnia in my opinion...

Suzanne said...

And that is how you make an animal farm entertaining! -Suzanne

VEGAS VIC said...

Jill you surprise me at times, this is one of them. You're like your dad.

Good post

MOM

Jayne Layne said...

UPDATE