I had to document Johnny, Mitchell, and Gabe's pirate bash. It was quite the party! We all went on a treasure hunt with Pirate Eric at the helm and the birthday boys taking the lead. Here are a few pics. For the whole "experience," go here.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
"Yo-Ho! Yo-Ho! A Pirates' Life for Me!"
I had to document Johnny, Mitchell, and Gabe's pirate bash. It was quite the party! We all went on a treasure hunt with Pirate Eric at the helm and the birthday boys taking the lead. Here are a few pics. For the whole "experience," go here.
Posted by jill at 2:06 AM
Labels: family/friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That really does look so fun. Eric looks great!
I'm glad you showed it also. Both you and Jennifer don't show many pictures of yourself, so it's fun to see each others.
My favorite picture is of your daughter and the pirate. You captured the " a little bit weird " look perfectly!
You guys really know how to throw a party! I look forward to all of the Halloween posts!
That picture of the wenches is just plain mean. The other pics are great though. That really was so fun.
Oh wow......scary stuff. One of the wenches needs braces. And it ain't Kelley.
I'm still super jealous about this whole pirate shindig. I threw a pirate party once. It was me and just wenches mostly. Loooots and Loooots of wenches.
I love to see how much fun you all have. That looked like a blast. Katie
Post a Comment