From this Broadway play
to this Broadway play.When I went to NYC last year with my friends/family we saw the Broadway musical "Wicked." It was AMAZING! Stephanie Block played Elphaba (the witch) and she was absolutely wonderful! If I rubbed a lamp and a genie appeared that would be one of my wishes, to have a phenomenal talent like hers, the part she played, and an audience full of people with lumps in their throats and chills running up their spines. I feel very fortunate that I was able to see Wicked with Stephanie Block before she traded her broomstick for high heels and a coffee pot.
13 comments:
Oh isn't Wicked the best thing ever! I swear I could see it a thousand more times and never get tired of it. How could anyone leave Broadway for boring old TV... Money I guess, but I am sure Broadway was so much more rewarding
No Jaynie, 9 to 5 is on Broadway.
I havent heard anything about this play, but I saw it's coming to Salt Lake in about April? Is it worth getting the tickets for?
I'm kind of sheltered. I'm not sure I've seen anything but Phantom of The Opera.
The first time I saw Wicked was with Stephanie Block and I just knew that no one else could compare! The second Elphaba didn't even come close (shocker). She was aMAZing!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVED Wicked Ann Marie! If you go sit close!! That's what I've learned, it's SO much better when you can see their facial expressions.
How lucky you are to see Wicked and 9 to 5 on Broadway!!! I am dying to see Wicked, and I would love to see 9 to 5 too. My hubby is not big on cultural things, so I don't get to see much. I will see Wicked one day...........until then, I live vicariously through you! Cannot wait to hear your review! -Suzanne
Hi Suzanne, I haven't seen 9 to 5 yet, I'm not even sure if it's open yet. Hopefully one of us will see it in this lifetime.
oh okay I was just assuming! Still why leave WICKED!
how lucky you are to be able to see something on Broadway! I don't think I will ever get out that way!
Caroline is precious by the way. Adorable pics!
Wasn't she PHENOMENAL!!!
lets see your update!
lets see your update!
We loved Wicked. We saw it in Chicago last year. Would be fun to go to NYC again, but I think our big adventures to plays will be in Atlanta.
Post a Comment