Wow! Why didn't I put it together that you have a Caroline too? It's a VERY special name to me. Lots of Great Grandmothers had the name. It's very old-fashioned and beautiful!
How fun.. I wish I had a baby born with loads of hair! Too cute!
Happy Birthday Sweet Caroline. Wish we were there with you. You look beautiful in your birthday picture. you are so old. I can't wait to see you in october!! Alexis says happy birthday too!! We sure love you! Aunt Jek
Happy Birthday Sweet Caroline! We all love you and are so happy we could celebrate your birthday with you today...you looked so pretty in your pink dress.
We all hope you had a wonderful day. Thank you for being Camille's special friend. Love you.
Happy Birthday Caroline. Grandpa and I are so happy that you are our granddaughter. You were a special baby and you are a special 4 year old too. We hope you have a very special day. Love, Gpa and Gma Miller
Happy happy birthday Caroline! Auntie Catherine loves blogs because it clues her in on things that sometimes escapes her brain!! You're so big and so pretty!! Do you love My Little Ponies? ME TOO! Robby wants you to come visit soon okay? He says you are his "best friend!"
Caroline....two roads diverged in a wood.... Our paths WILL meet again my sweet little niece. May all your endeavours bring you happiness and blessings. Continue onward with your testimony steadfast and true. My this day be happily spent with the ones you love. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
P.S I would prefer that you don't dumb down what i just said. Caroline needs to start acting her age and acting more mature. It's time......It's time.
Thanks everyone for the nice comments about little Caroline! Paige, that's a book I will treasure forever!
Ann Marie, I love the name Caroline, but lately I feel like I should have named her Mary. She's a spunky, determined little girl and all the Marys I kow are that way. I know that your cute little girls name is Mary Caroline.
Mitch, you're a little bit of a freak! But I love you in spite of it.
14 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROLINE! You looked so pretty and cute at your birthday party. I can't believe you are 4 years old!
You were such a cute baby! I love you, please call me soon!
Wow! Why didn't I put it together that you have a Caroline too? It's a VERY special name to me. Lots of Great Grandmothers had the name. It's very old-fashioned and beautiful!
How fun.. I wish I had a baby born with loads of hair! Too cute!
Happy Birthday Sweet Caroline. Wish we were there with you. You look beautiful in your birthday picture. you are so old. I can't wait to see you in october!! Alexis says happy birthday too!! We sure love you!
Aunt Jek
Happy Birthday Sweet Caroline! We all love you and are so happy we could celebrate your birthday with you today...you looked so pretty in your pink dress.
We all hope you had a wonderful day. Thank you for being Camille's special friend. Love you.
XOXO
Aunt Jen
Happy Birthday Caroline. Grandpa and I are so happy that you are our granddaughter.
You were a special baby and you are a special 4 year old too.
We hope you have a very special day.
Love,
Gpa and Gma Miller
Happy happy birthday Caroline! Auntie Catherine loves blogs because it clues her in on things that sometimes escapes her brain!! You're so big and so pretty!! Do you love My Little Ponies? ME TOO! Robby wants you to come visit soon okay? He says you are his "best friend!"
btw--Caroline was, hands-down, the prettiest most adorable newborn I have EVER laid my eyes on.
Caroline....two roads diverged in a wood.... Our paths WILL meet again my sweet little niece. May all your endeavours bring you happiness and blessings. Continue onward with your testimony steadfast and true. My this day be happily spent with the ones you love. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
P.S I would prefer that you don't dumb down what i just said. Caroline needs to start acting her age and acting more mature. It's time......It's time.
Happy Birthday Caroline! You look so beautiful in that pink dress.
lol Mitch you are a nerd!
Wow! I can remember working on her album when she was first born!! She is sooooo cute! Hope she had a happy birthday.
Thanks everyone for the nice comments about little Caroline! Paige, that's a book I will treasure forever!
Ann Marie, I love the name Caroline, but lately I feel like I should have named her Mary. She's a spunky, determined little girl and all the Marys I kow are that way. I know that your cute little girls name is Mary Caroline.
Mitch, you're a little bit of a freak! But I love you in spite of it.
Happy Birthday Caroline! I told Miranda about your birthday and sends a hug. Was that an ice-cream cake? Yum!Hope you had a FUN day.
Happy Birthday, Caroline! She is just adorable! Love the dress too!
Post a Comment