I had included this post in her birthday party post but I deleted it by mistake. I want to remember it so here it is...
Caroline and me at Buca Di Beppo.
Little Elizabeth, peek-a-boo was the game of the night.
This is Caroline when the waitress (the LOUD waitress) announced her name to everyone in the room and that it was her birthday. She looked like a deer in the headlights.
She loved the tall candle. Everyone in the room was looking at our birthday girl in her Cinderella dress-up singing the birthday song, it was so sweet!
She blew out the candle and hid behind Rob, it was darling!!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Too cute! I love those girls!
Oh, that IS Rob behind that huge candle! Looks like fun!!
The birthday looked very fun. She is just darling. Thanks for sharing the pics with us.
Loved it all.
MOM
Ah, she is so cute. Happy Belated Birthday, Caroline!
Post a Comment