CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 30, 2008

My house projects

I finally got the piano painted, just don't lift the lid to play, it's not quite perfect nor will it ever be. The front of the piano used to be exposed but Rob fixed that (good job Rob).
This is a fabric that I really love from Ralph Lauren, good job Ralph, good job charging $56.99 a yard.
This is a silk panel from JCPenney, I don't know if it's easy to tell, but they go really well together.
If you look closely you can see a little swatch from Calico Corners, it's a yellow/gold white, wide stripe. The gold matches the gold in the fabric perfectly. I LOVE the idea of a stripe and I love touches of gold. The pillow sets on my couch, I love them. Theses decisions are hard for me because I want to LOVE what I choose.

What do you think?

3 comments:

Jayne Layne said...

YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS! Your house is truly amazing. I love every room, and I am not joking. Those chairs, those pillows, your paintings, seriously everything fits, and I love the gold fabric with the Ralph Lauren. Very good eye. I will say I think you take the cake on having the most amazing chairs out of the whole family. I AM JEALOUS!

jill said...

thanks Jayne! You're SO sweet! I nearly died when I found the four pink chairs at the antique shop across from where Jennifer "works."

Thanks for the compliments...

JENNIFRO said...

Sad that I'm finally seeing these fabrics on the blog! I love them from what I can tell! Let's investigate in person.....