CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Jek!



When Jessica was a baby she used to share a room with me and Jennifer. It was so much fun because Jek was such a giggler. She would stand up in her crib and Jennifer and I would lunge at her and try and scare her. She would fall back and laugh and laugh. I can remember her blonde wavy hair hitting the mattress and her infectious baby laughter filling up the dark room. Finally my mom or dad would yell, "let her go to sleep!" We loved it! And we would do it over and over.


She had the cutest, rosiest chubby cheeks. I remember one day I asked my mom if I could hold Jek and she said "no" for some reason. Well, I tracked down the brown samsonite suitcase and started packing my bags. I remember treasures like, rocks and dolls filling the suitcase. Clearly mom was frightened because she came into my bedroom and let me hold Jek. I decided to stay. If it wasn't for that I would be bunking with D'Neill (sp) Edwards.


Thanks Jek for all the love and laughter you've brought to my life! You sparkle!

4 comments:

Jek said...

Thanks for the shout out!! Love ya! I love hearing those memories, i don't remember that one either!!
LOVE YA!

jill said...

Probably because you were 2.

JENNIFRO said...

Love that girl! She's so much fun...always has been!

Jayne Layne said...

Oh good post. That was really funny. Happy Birthday Jek! Sure Do you love you! Sorry I don't have a post for you. I just walked in the door from being on the road! Glad I got to see you though!

Jill sorry that you almost ran away. That was really funny!