Ask me a question, tell me a memory anything goes...
Well...almost anything.
I'll go first:
When I lived at home I would take my dates home and tell Jek (in secret) to stay with us. She was SO freaking funny! She would ALWAYS ask EVERYONE to "ask her a question."
I remember she would be talking to someone on the phone and tell the person who was with her that "so and so" wanted to talk to them. So, it worked every freaking time, I would end up on the phone with Jason or whoever else wondering how the heck I fell for it again.
I remember we were at Aunt Mary's and she and Brian O'Connell had a burping contest. His burp lasted about 2 seconds, Jessica's lasted nearly two hours.
Another memory, I remember driving to Parowan with Mitch, Jason, Jek, and Jayne. We had just been through the gorge and "Own Worst Enemy" was blaring! Well, I looked in the backseat and Jason and Mitch were totally letting Jek have it! She was bugging the heck out of 'em. It was definitely the hardest I have ever laughed in my life. I laughed SO hard that I almost started sobbing. INCREDIBLE!
Thanks Jek!
5 comments:
THANKS FOR THE TRIBUTE!! I FEEL SOOO SPECIAL. THOSE MEMORIES MADE ME LAUGH. I AM SO CONFUSED... DID I REALLY TELL PEOPLE TO "ASK ME A QUESTION?" WAS IT DORKY? I DO REMEMBER WHEN YOU WOULD HAVE ME HANG OUT WITH YOUR DATES! AND I DO REMEMBER THE BURPING CONTEST. THAT WAS JUST ONE OF THE WONS I DOMINATED ON. AND MITCH HAS LET ME HAVE IT PLENTY SO MANY TIMES THAT I DON'T DOUBT THAT MEMORY! THAT WILL LEAD ME TO MY TRIBUTE ABOUT JAYNE.
That was so fun to read. Don't blogs just help you dig up those dirt buried memories? Hurray for the blog!
Great one! I loved that one too! Actually, i will NEVER forget that day in the gorge, I still think of it almost every time I drive through it. That song was SO fun to listen to and we were all loving it! Mitch and I have carried out the tradition and when we are together driving to Vegas we still pull that song out to pay tribute to the day.
Thanks for remining me. That was fun!
Thanks ya'll! Did you listen to the song as you read the entrys?
These guys can't rock out like we can.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=my9zJF6fZ9I
Post a Comment