Caroline has some really cute moments and some not so cute moments. Yesterday she was an angel at the doctors office, the library, and at Noodles and Company. She was darling with Elizabeth, so....I took her to get an ice cream cone when Rob got home from work.
Well, this morning she broke our digital camera. That was definitely not one of her best moments.
That being said there are things that I want to remember.
Her nicknames for Elizabeth are:
Piz (my favorite)
Elizafiz
Seera
Jaylee
Little Lamb (Caroline calls herself Mary)
The other morning we were walking around the temple. I was talking about Moroni and Jesus coming again. She said "I'm trying to be like him."
Elizabeth has been saying some little words. Like, calling Caroline "Piz," she clearly is missing the picture. She nods "no" and then realizes that that's wrong and nods "yes."
She will respond to Dora sometimes like, "Who do we ask for help when we don't know which way to go?" Elizabeth will say "map." (I'm SO proud of myself)
She says "hi" and "hello." If she's talking on the phone she grabs the phone like she knows what she's doing and she turns if off constantly. She also says "hi" or "hello" each time the phone leaves and comes back to her mouth. It's so cute!
She's also saying "shoes," because we just bought her some new ones. Some extra, extra wide shoes. As the saleswoman told me "Dey doan sa-oh shoes this size in bwown oh pink." In other words, your kid will be the one wearing nurses shoes to high school.
3 comments:
COuld that be any cuter!!! oH MY Gosh! AND THOSE NICKNAMES COULDN'T BE ANY CUTER. ITHINK CAROLINE AND ALEXIS LOOK ALIKE A LITTLE!
That was a fabulously fun little post to read!
Great day for the posts! That was fun! The picture of Elizabeth doing Yoga/praying and the one below of Caroline are to die for! Oh I just can't stand how cute they are! These blogs really get me excited for the beach, so we can all be together.
Post a Comment